Box sizes and labels will vary.
IDEXX AGID EIA Test
Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA)
* Availability / Distribution: Worldwide
- Contains reagents for up to 230 tests
- Serum samples
- 24-hour assay read time
- Bright, clean lines for easy reading
- Virtually no nonspecific lines, leading to high specificity
Part numbers and sizes
99-00123 (230 tests)
About Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA)
Equine infectious anemia (EIA) virus causes a persistent infection in horses, resulting in periodic episodes of fever, anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and weight loss. The virus may be transferred in utero or horizontally by biting flies, contaminated needles or mother's milk. Once a horse is infected with EIA, it will test positive for antibody to the virus in serological tests and remain infected for life.
* Not all products are available and/or registered in every country.