GREER Aller-g-complete® System from IDEXX Reference Laboratories
GREER® and IDEXX Reference Laboratories bring you the most reliable, accurate and effective serum allergy testing and immunotherapy system for your equine patients, with the ease and convenience of:
- The new Aller-g-detect™ Allergen Preliminary Panel.
- Fast turnaround time with testing results available in 2–4 working days and therapy delivered within one week.
- Complimentary expert consultations with a board-certified dermatologist.
- Daily courier pickup or IDEXX-Direct® service via FedEx®.
- Always-available customer service and support.
- Single-source specimen submission for all your diagnostic testing needs.
Find out how our combined strengths can help take the irritation out of allergy testing and treatments for patients, clients and you.
Aller-g-detect™ Allergen Preliminary Panel—Equine
Detects the presence of allergen-specific IgE antibodies against six common allergen groups: mites, molds, insects, grasses, weeds and trees.
You can request special allergy requisition forms using the supply order form or you can order using your preferred method, for example a standard requisition form, VetConnect® or a practice information management system. If you have additional questions please call Laboratory Customer Support at 1-888-433-9987.
To confirm selection of the correct regional panel call Laboratory Customer Service at 1-888-433-9987.
Tests submitted on the allergy test requisition form will have the correct region selected automatically based on the clinic’s ZIP Code.
IDEXX offers complimentary dermatology consultations that provide assistance with serum IgE allergy testing and immunotherapy. Please call 1-888-433-9987, if you have questions.
To diagnose atopic dermatitis, you must first rule out all other common causes of pruritis. For guidance, please refer to the pruritic dermatitis algorithm (PDF).
IDEXX is an Educational Partner of the American Association of Equine Practitioners