IDEXX Lyme and Anaplasma Phagocytophilum ELISA Test
Lyme and Anaplasma phagocytophilum (formerly Ehrlichia equi)
- Detects, with one assay, horses infected with Borrelia burgdorferi and/or Anaplasma phagocytophilum
- High sensitivity and specificity
- A more accurate Lyme result based on the unique C6 peptide
- Aids in the differential diagnosis of neurologic disease
The Lyme/Anaplasma phagocytophilum test can be performed on serum, plasma or anticoagulated whole blood.
- Samples can be stored at 4°C for up to one week or frozen (serum or plasma) for longer storage.
- This test is not adversely affected by hemolyzed or lipemic samples.
The Lyme/Anaplasma phagocytophilum Test is performed daily, Monday–Saturday.
Results are available within 24 hours.