Equine Diagnostic Imaging
Low-dose technology minimizes motion artifacts for clearer, faster images every time
- Capture a quality image with low-dose efficiency.
- Reduce risk of patient movement and the need for repeat examinations with quicker capture.
- Customize procedures and patient screens for your equine-specific work flow.
IDEXX EliteVision Digital Imaging System
- Enjoy a full support package, including next-day system swap and on-site support.
- Stay in the field as long as you need to get the job done—the IDEXX EliteVision system will keep running on battery power.
- Rely on the durable, waterproof and dustproof case to protect your investment in any environment.
- Get the shots you need with the flexibility to easily move the wireless plate around without tangling wires.
- Capture quality images with low-dose efficiency—cesium uses about half the radiation of other plates.
- Save time with quicker capture, which minimizes the possibility of patient movement and the need for repeat examinations.
- Shorten exposure time for patients and technicians.
Capture, view, store and share radiographs
- Image Suite Imaging Software was designed with the help of independent, board-certified veterinary radiologists specifically for equine veterinary imaging.
- Take advantage of an equine-specific shot tree and use customizable procedures and patient screens in an equine-specific work flow that addresses your everyday needs.
- mage Suite Imaging Software is DICOM-conformant and meets the American College of Veterinary Radiology (ACVR) guidelines for imaging.
IDEXX ImageBank Storage System
Secure cloud-based storage for your digital images
- Store as many images as you need; they’re always available from any computer with Internet access.
- Free up memory and reduce the risk of crashing by storing images in the cloud.
- Access images when you need them; they're safely backed up and protected from system failures.
Start accessing your images from within IDEXX VetConnect PLUS today. Call 80800 40 43399 to learn more.
Return on Investment
The near- and long-term financial benefits of digital radiography
IDEXX Diagnostic Imaging systems make financial sense for your practice:
- Affordable technology with considerable tax benefits
- Significant revenue generator
- Superior diagnostic detail for faster decision making
- Leading-edge technology reinforces your reputation
- Accurate diagnoses and treatments help build long-term loyalty and referrals
Diagnostic imaging could increase your revenue by 30% or more.1 The following chart illustrates increased revenue potential.
|Images per month||Cost per image||Image increase||Increased price||Monthly revenue|
Use our Interactive Economic Model (.xls) to calculate how a diagnostic imaging system could fit into your budget. Bottom-line benefits of converting to diagnostic imaging include the following:
- No processor lease or purchase costs
- No fees or equipment for disposing of toxic processing chemicals
- Recaptured square footage and costs for darkroom space and x-ray film storage
Get the most out of your EliteVision Digital Imaging System
Follow up for deeper insights
Learn more about your patients’ health with specialty tests from IDEXX Reference Laboratories.
Get a complete picture
View and trend all of a patient's results, including digital images, from IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Simplify your work flow
Manage all your analyzers from a single screen via the IDEXX VetLab Station Laboratory Information Management System.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customer Service: 80800 40 43399
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
Diagnostic imaging referral program
Simply refer a colleague who becomes an IDEXX Diagnostic Imaging customer
within 1 year and earn 250 IDEXX Points.
*This information is for general reference only and is not intended to be tax advice. Please contact your accountant or tax advisor to discuss IRS Section 179 and to receive complete details on current regulations, limitations and guidelines as they may apply to you.
1. Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Westbrook, Maine, USA.
DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communication of medical information.